[Can fresh steamed buns be sour?]_ Sour taste_Can you eat
Steamed buns are a kind of pasta that many friends like to eat, but some of them have tasted the sour taste in steamed steamed buns, so I do n’t know if they can eat them.
The fresh steamed buns have a sour taste. In fact, you can see if you can accept it, because this sour taste will not have a great impact on your health, and you can still eat it normally.
What’s going on with a bit of sourness: 1.
The quantity of yeast, the reference quantity of quality yeast is 0.
25kg / 50kg flour.
After long-term storage of the yeast, its strain activity will decrease, so it is necessary to appropriately increase the amount of use.
Note that too much yeast has an old yeast flavor.
Therefore, fresh yeast may be used.
Soda fermenter is used as a starter because of the above reasons, so the amount of soda is different due to season, water temperature, degree of fermentation, and fermentation time.
Reference dosage: 350g / 50kg flour in spring and autumn; 500g / 50kg flour in summer; 200g / 50kg flour in winter.
There is no fixed standard for the number of alkalis, and the number of alkalis can only be determined according to the actual situation. The methods of alkalising are as follows: first, the alkali method, adding alkali in advance to a suitable amount of water to form alkali water; and second, the soda methodIn the process of baking, sprinkle the alkali noodles in the dough in stages, push your hands to the palms with your hands crossed, and knead repeatedly until the dough meets the requirements; in practice, the alkalinization method is generally used.
Its advantages are that the alkali is even, there is no variegation, and the labor intensity is less than that of the alkali method.
The alkali water concentration of the alkali method is preferably 40 Baume degrees.
But in practice, there are few instruments to measure the alkalinity of alkaline water, and to master it based on experience.
It is advisable to put a small piece of old noodles in alkaline water, and the surface of the water is just right; the sinking is less; the proportion of floating soon is too large, and water needs to be added instead.
You can also take a small piece of good dough and taste it with your tongue. The sweetness is normal, the acidity is less alkaline, and the bitterness is more alkaline.
Or chop the dough with a small nose and smell it with your nose. The wine flavor is normal, the acidity is less alkaline, and the alkaline taste is more alkaline.
Fermentation time Fermentation time plays a very important role in controlling the quality of steamed bread.
However, it is also affected by many factors such as the number of yeasts, activity, temperature of the yeast dough, ambient temperature, and the proportion of soda.
At this time, the size of the steamed buns will be short, and the texture will be stiff and not soft enough; if the time is too long, the volume will be too large, the tissues will be loose, and the residue will be easy to fall off. There will be obvious old yeast and sour taste.
Therefore, the determination of the fermentation time is a flexible and very flexible factor in the production of steamed bread.
Can the freshly steamed buns be sour: Can you eat them?
It just tastes bad.
You can smell it next time you cook it again. If you smell sour, it means less alkali; if there is an alkaline taste, it means more alkali; if you only smell the flavor of the dough, it means alkaliIt’s just right.
You can also taste it. Put the kneaded dough into the mouth and taste it. If there is acidity, it means less alkali; if it has an astringent taste, it means more alkali; if you feel sweet, it isThe alkali is put in properly.
What to pay attention to when making steamed bread: 1. The surface of the steamed bread is easy to collapse: ① there are faults during molding, pay attention to exhaust bubbles during molding, so that the dough forms a uniform whole inside and outside; ② the dough proofing speed is too fast, which can reduce the dough fermentation temperature; ③ steamIf it is not busy, it can be steamed hotly; ④ the yeast has insufficient stamina, and you can use Angel yeast to bake; ⑤ the flour is of poor quality and the strength is insufficient, you can use medium-gluten flour.
2, steamed buns over-inflated and fluffy: ① proofing time is too long, you can change the proofing time; ② flour is not strong enough, you can use strong gluten flour; ③ too much yeast, you can reduce the amount of yeast appropriately.
3. The surface of the steamed bread is not white: ① the quality of the flour is poor, you can use good quality medium-gluten flour and Angel yeast companion; ② the molding is not good, the surface of the dough should be smooth and smooth during molding, you can properly press the surface and sprinkle some dry powder.
4. The skin is dull, wrinkled or cracked: ① the proofing speed is too fast, which can reduce the fermentation temperature; ② insufficient steam can be used for rapid steaming; ③ the steamed bread is rough, keeping the dough smooth, and can be rolled with a dough pressing machine 3-4Times; ④ low gluten content, you can use medium gluten flour and Angel yeast companion.
5. The steamed buns are aging, hard, and drossing: ① the quality of the flour is poor, you can use medium-gluten flour, use Angel yeast companion; ② when the steamed buns are not enough water, you can use appropriate amount of water; ③ insufficient stirring, you can fully stir,Make gluten a network; ④ Insufficient fermentation, optionally use Angel yeast with strong fermentation ability.
6. The inside of the bun is very rough: ① the quality of the flour is poor, you can use medium-gluten flour and use Angel yeast partner; ② the dough fermentation time is too long and the temperature is high, it can decompose the fermentation time and reduce the fermentation temperature;, But less powder.
7, fermentation is very slow: ① the amount of yeast is small or the vigor is reduced, you can increase the amount of yeast appropriately, pay attention to the low temperature storage of yeast; ② the temperature of the dough increases when the dough is noodles, and the warm water can be used when the proof temperature is insufficient; ③ sugar, oil, saltHeavy proportion, can reduce the amount of sugar, oil and salt.
8. Epidermal blistering: ① The humidity of proofing is too high, which can reduce the proofing humidity; ② There are bubbles when forming, and try to drive out the bubbles during the forming operation; ③ When steaming, the water droplets are steamed on the surface of the steamed bread to avoid water dripping directly.surface.
9, steamed bread is small: ① insufficient gluten, you can use medium gluten flour; ② insufficient amount of yeast, you can increase the amount; ③ fermentation time is not enough, you can extend the fermentation time.
10. Wrinkles and shrinkage of the epidermis: ① flour flour is too strong; ② excessive fermentation; ③ the dough is not loose.
11. The steamed bun did not come out, it became a dead face. This is because the temperature of the water is too high, and the yeast is burned to death, so we can use warm water and noodles.